Introducing PCA Skin Professional Treatments
At PCA SKIN®, the health and beauty of your skin is of the utmost importance. We believe that a highly educated and skilled skin care clinician is one of the most important assets your skin can have. That’s why we educate and certify thousands of licensed professionals each year in the safe and effective application of our professional treatments. This process ensures every PCA Certified Professional is knowledgeable in each of our advanced products. Each graduate of our programs is uniquely qualified to select the best combination of PCA SKIN®products for your skin and get you the results you want. Visiting one of our Certified Professionals is a great first step in achieving your skin care goals with confidence.
- Professionally applied peel solutions exfoliate dead skin cells and help healthy skin cells rise to the surface. These treatments allow deeper layers of fresh and untouched skin to be revealed. The result of monthly treatments can even skin tone, clear acne, improve the appearance of aging skin and make dull complexions glow.
- Peels are safe for all skin types, and PCA Certified Professionals are trained to identify what treatment combination is safe for each person’s skin in order for patients to reap the greatest benefits. Professional peels are increasingly effective with pre- and post-treatment care, balancing your skin before the peel and nurturing it after the treatment.
- Using PCA SKIN’s daily care products in the weeks before your professional treatment is an important step in preparing your skin and ensuring excellent results. Skin that is balanced and healthy will help reduce the risk of complications and typically lead to better treatment results.
- Equally as important, post-treatment products are designed to be used after a chemical peel or other minimally invasive professional treatments to minimize the potential for uncommon side effects. In preparation for your treatment, your clinician will evaluate your skin to determine the most effective combination of daily care products for you.
- Along with receiving regular treatments from a clinician, a daily care regimen is critical to achieving and maintaining optimal skin health. Consider the 60:1 analogy: you manage your own skin at least twice a day at home; that’s 60 times in any given month versus a single monthly treatment from a clinician.
The basics for a PCA SKIN® daily care regimen include: cleanse, correct, hydrate and protect. While professional treatments are just as important for the health of your skin, doing your part on a daily basis to improve and maintain the results of those treatments is key.